Changes to program due to hot weather.
Little athletics will be returning today as planned, however the program will be altered due to the hot weather. These changes include:
1. No event will be compulsory for all athletes.
2. There will be no races over 100m, with the exception of a 300m Walk at the end of the night
3. There will be no participation points awarded today as to not disadvantage anyone from not competing.
4. Points for personal best performances will still be awarded.
5. Age groups may be combined to enhance program performance.
Athletes are reminded to bring a hat and water bottle, as well as sunscreen and their big smiles!
Additional changes to the program will be advised to you throughout the afternoon.
New Shed Update
As the fitout for the new shed has not yet been completed, the admin and canteen are still located within the existing club house. We look forward to relocating later in 2017.
Catch all the latest headlines from Mt Tarampa LAC! You can also stay up-to-date by visiting our Team App site and subscribing for notifications!